Dynamic Artwork for Consumer Products
Dynamic Artwork is a collaborative framework, an affordable technology for businesses of all sizes.
Dynamic Artwork flows validated pack copy content directly onto a dynamic artwork template with pre-assigned locations and sizing. Artwork can be generated instantly by business users from the PCs. It ensures synchronisation between specification and artwork is maintained. It easily handles changes without delay and increase in cost.
Dynamic Artwork will soon be the de-facto standard, so get ahead of the game
Why we need a Dynamic Artwork?
- The focus on food labelling compliance has significantly intensified in recent years
- Frequent market regulation changes make managing change more challenging
- Product launch timelines are being squeezed
- Constant NPD & EPD (existing product development) drive continuous label changes
- Teams change frequently and subject matter expertise fluctuates
- Damage to the consumer and brand reputation due to inaccurate labelling is significant
- Leverage technology to simplify & de-risk
- Dynamic Artwork with 4Pack has become an affordable technology for businesses of all sizes
Do you want to know more about a Dynamic Artwork? Read our news
Dynamic Artwork is the game-changing technology which increases speed to market, reduces risk of human error and provides marked savings in graphic services expenditure.